Palm Springs’ dynamic downtown has been a popular getaway destination for decades. It’s filled with stylish boutiques, chic restaurants, art & museums, entertainment venues, and public spaces designed to bring the community together. 360 annual days of sun and unbeatably beautiful desert landscapes add to the luxurious ambiance Palm Springs has long been known for. Though Palm Springs is no stranger to luxury, there are few accommodations that offer opulence in the same way as the Willows Palm Springs Historic boutique hotel. The Inn, often visited by vacationing celebrities, luminaries and other captains of industry, is a place unlike no other. Book your room at the historic Willows Palm Springs Inn today.
Palm Springs’ Top Restaurants
Whatever it is that brings you to town–a restful getaway amongst our lush poolside gardens, the lure of desert hiking, or the latest exhibit at the Palm Springs Art Museum–you’ll eventually wind up needing dinner plans. For that, there are a variety of restaurants in Palm Springs that can satiate any appetite. Whether you’re looking for a rustic or retro eatery, a craft brewery, artisanal cocktails, locavore eats, food trucks, romantic views, or fine dining, here is a short list of some of the top restaurants in Palm Springs:
- At Le Vallauris Restaurant, rich Flemish tapestries and decadent Louis-XV furniture sets the perfect mood for the French cuisine you’ll enjoy throughout the evening.
- Enjoy a French/Pacific Rim influenced meal at Spencer’s Restaurant at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains. Their outdoor patio is sublime.
- Trio, considered to be one of the top restaurants in Palm Springs and the world, is located in the sophisticated Uptown Design District. It’s frequented by locals, who love their varied comfort food menu, with its personalized California flair.
- Workshop Kitchen & Bar, winner of the 2015 James Beard Award for best restaurant design, serves up a variety of delicious, seasonal food on their market-driven menu.
- Farm is a traditional Provencal-style restaurant, serving up traditional French dishes in a stunning garden patio setting.
- Zin American Bistro is a great place to go for a relaxed, but delicious meal in the heart of downtown Palm Springs.
- Lulu California Bistro is renowned for its simple, yet delicious cuisine.
- Kiyosaku Sushi, a place mostly frequented by locals, offers the best sushi in Palm Springs.
- For upscale American food infused with international flavors, head to Copleys. If the food doesn’t wow you, being seated in part Cary Grant’s former estate will. Guests often experience a sense of nostalgia while dining outside on the patio, with stunning mountain views in the background.
Dining well is but one piece of a enjoyable getaway in Palm Springs. How much of Palm Springs you see is up to you, but it all begins with your stay at the luxurious Willows Historic Palm Springs Inn. Book your room today.