Are you ready to visit some of the best Palm Springs Restaurants with us this winter? Palms Springs is known for having its fair share of 5-star luxury hotels, spas, and boutiques, but it’s also home to some truly delicious dining experiences. If it’s a 5-star luxury lodging experience you’re looking for, there’s nothing that beats the Willows historic Palm Springs Inn. At our boutique hotel, you’ll find the perfect blend of peace and tranquility behind our walls. Our boutique hotel is steps away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Palm Springs, but close enough to enjoy the best of this desert paradise, including the best Palm Springs restaurants.
From its earliest days as a desert getaway, Hollywood celebrities have graced the Willows Palm Springs Boutique Hotel with their presence, including the likes of Clark Gable & Carole Lombard, Joseph P. Kennedy, Marion Davies, and Dr. Albert Einstein. The luxury feel of an Old Hollywood escape has never faded. Our guests still enjoy retreating into our secluded paradise, spending time in our lush terraced gardens, and gazing at the breathtaking panoramas stretching out beyond our walls.
Consider only the finest luxury accommodations when you visit Palm Springs. Book a room at The Willows boutique hotel today.
The Best Palm Springs Restaurants for 2020
There is plenty of great food to be enjoyed all over the Palm Desert, but if you’re truly looking for the best of the best when it comes to Palm Springs Restaurants, we have the guide for you! As with any popular travel destination, the food scene changes regularly.
Here are our 9 picks for the best Palm Springs restaurants to visit in 2020.
- At the top of our list is always Le Vallauris. It’s conveniently located across the street, so we often recommend it to our guests, but this French Classic has yet to disappoint even the most discerning of visitors. Enjoy classics like sauteed white fish in a buttery mustard mousseline, crispy duck glazed with port wine and figs, and a charred fillet with potato gratin, all while you savor your time on their beautiful patio.
- If you’re looking for fresh and inventive cuisine, head to Johannes, where you’ll enjoy an eclectic selection of menu items.
- Head to the cleverly named Tac/Quila for a modern take on upscale Mexican cuisine, featuring delicious dishes like white fish ceviche, roasted chicken with mole negro, and baked Branzino. You’ll also find your favorites there, like al pastor and carne asada tacos, and of course exceptional margaritas.
- Nosh on some of Palm Springs’ best sushi at Sandfish by Chef Engin Onural. Aside from incredibly fresh and well-prepared sushi, they also have an extensive selection of Japanese Whiskey’s worth tasting your way through.
- For some of the best farm-to-table eats in all of the Palm Desert, you can’t go wrong with Workshop Kitchen + Bar. You’ll find plenty of yummy small plates to share, including things like a sweet and savory shaved Brussels sprout salad, duck leg confit, and a wood-fired ribeye for two with bone marrow butter.
- If you’ve been craving Nashville Hot Chicken, you’re in luck! You can enjoy this southern classic right here in Palm Springs at Blackbook, which also hosts a beautiful open-air bar and great drinks.
- Share a few plates and enjoy the ambiance at Del Rey, which features a delightful combination of Spanish and Mediterranean fare in an incredibly beautiful setting.
- You can’t go wrong with simple and delicious Vietnamese fare at Rooster and the Pig. The frequent lines at this unassuming strip-mall favorite are indicative of just how good the food is!
- For something truly romantic and whimsical, head to Copley’s on Palm Canyon, which is located on the former Cary Grant estate. The food is delicious, yes, but dining in the garden and taking in the views is simply divine.
The Palm Springs Food and Wine Festival
Fitting in with this notion of luxury and indescribably good food is the Palm Springs Food and Wine Festival. This year’s Palm Springs Food and Wine Festival will be held March 27 – 29, 2020. There will be over 60 premium and sparkling wines featured at the 2020 Palm Springs Food and Wine Festival, along with more than 40 local restaurants. The festival is the perfect chance to mingle with some of the most prominent epicurean influencers and famous Hollywood celebrities. Moreover, there will be a variety of vendors at the festival, featuring food-focused items, including spices, herbs, olive oils, cutting boards, kitchen appliances, cooking utensils, and so much more.
The event includes plenty of delicious food, wine tasting, hands-on demonstrations, and more. The weekend kicks off with a James Beard Gourmet Four-Course Luncheon prepared by top culinary talents, followed by three days of food-centric experiences. There are a variety of ticket packages available still.
5-Star Luxury Lodging in Palm Springs
When you can’t possibly eat or drink anymore, your private desert paradise will be waiting. One night here, and you’ll see why it’s remained a popular destination for Hollywood elites and other discerning travelers. Book your room at the Willows luxury hotel in Palm Springs.